The Funcog website (https://funcog.com) is operated in Blvd. Knyaginya Maria Luise № 9-11, floor 2, office 4, Sofia, Bulgaria legislation LONG ISLAND ZONE LTD. The content presented on this website is not our property but is owned and operated by the Content Developer. We present various digital content on our platform, including official game keys. These tools allow users to access in-game codes (“Code”), that is, to unlock and download the corresponding content from the developer platform.
Your personal information is collected when you visit our website, register for an account, write reviews, contact us for help, or purchase any item on our website. In addition, you voluntarily share your data when you subscribe to updates, marketing emails, take surveys, interact with affiliate or partner programs on our website.
Please carefully read all the information on the website that you will see when using our services in order to understand what personal data is collected about you at certain stages.
On our website, you may see links to third-party products, sites, and more. As with our website, we advise you to read the privacy notices on every website you visit. You use these third-party websites at your own discretion, and we are not responsible for the collection of your data on third-party platforms. As a result of your interactions with such external links, your data may be collected directly by third parties to whom it belongs.
User actions on our website directly affect the personal data we collect about them. Thus, the data collected when you create your user account will be different from what you enter when browsing the website or purchasing items. The types of personal data that we collect and process can be divided into the following groups:
– identification data: name, date of birth, postal address, email address, and any other personal and contact information provided when using the website. This also includes the personal data of partners provided during our partnership.
– usage data: information about user actions and their duration of stay on the website, including pages viewed, services, searches, data on page usage, page response time, loading errors, etc.
– financial data: information related to payment processing (payment card number, cardholder name, expiration date, etc.), payment details, billing, and fraud prevention.
– technical data: operating system, Internet protocol address, browser type and version, time zone settings, and other technologies used by users to access our website.
– transaction data: history and other details of payments between the user and the website, data on products and services purchased on the website, data of partners on the administration and effectiveness of their business relationship with us.
– communication and marketing data: user-specified communication channels with them and their preferences regarding marketing communications.
Our website does not collect sensitive information regarding political views, ethnicity, racial affiliation, religious beliefs, sexual preferences, health, etc. We ask you not to enter or mention on the website any personal information about criminal offenses, convictions, etc. The same goes for the disclosure of any personal data about any other person.
In some cases, we may ask you to provide your personal data. This may be required by law or in accordance with the terms of an agreement concluded between us. If the provision of some data for the continued smooth use of our website is necessary, we will inform you about this before collecting your personal data.
How We Collect Personal Data
The ways in which we receive the personal data of users can be roughly divided into the following groups:
- by collecting identification/contact data directly when you provide them yourself when interacting with our website. This may include the data you enter to fill out the profile, data on financial transactions, preferences, data specified when communicating with us through various communication channels, social networks, when you participate in a survey, special offers, leave reviews, or in other ways.
- by collecting data when you interact with the website using automated technologies and cookies. This can include the history of visits, searches, and actions on the pages and sections of the website, information about your device, traffic, and other technical data.
- from other sources:
– identification, financial, and transaction data from payment service providers.
– identification and contact information (login, email, etc.) used when logging in to the system using other services. Also, identification and contact information from publicly available sources.
– data confirming the redemption of codes purchased from us, which we receive from the developers.
– technical data from an analytics service provider (Google Analytics).
Legitimate Grounds for Processing Your Personal Data
The collection and all our actions with user data (identity and contact data, profile data, financial and transaction data, technical data, usage data, marketing and communication data) are based on legal grounds. They include:
– the need to conclude an agreement and fulfill the terms of the agreement between us.
– to study user behavior, how they use our services, to identify types of customers for our products and services, and record their preferences for products and services. Thus, our users will receive more customized offers and recommendations for products or services, relevant news, and other notifications.
– keep our website up to date, develop our business and marketing strategy, measure consumer satisfaction with our services and products. Through the collection of the relevant data, we will be able to offer relevant content and advertisements to you and assess how effective our actions are.
– to administer IT systems, network security, detect and prevent fraud, analyze statistical data to improve our services and products, also in the context of business restructuring. These actions are necessary to protect our business, products, services, networks, systems, website, and provide uninterrupted service to users and ensure reliable protection of their data.
– to comply with legal obligations.
We prepare and share information about new offers, services, upcoming game releases, and pre-orders that may interest you from time to time. In any case, you always have the right to give or not give your consent to receiving marketing or text messages or other electronic means. As a rule, the user’s consent does not constitute a legal basis for processing their personal information.
If you have given your consent to subscribe to and receive information from us, you can stop receiving such notifications from us at any time. To do this, you can follow the link in the emails you receive from us and change the notification settings, or simply contact us using one of the methods specified in the Contact Us section.
Disclosure of User’s Personal Data
– companies that provide us with products and services for consulting and analytics, IT support and data storage, hosting, processing your payments to technical support, and other service providers.
– government and regulatory authorities under whose jurisdiction we conduct our business. We reserve the right to disclose users’ personal data in the event that a court, law enforcement, or administrative authorities instruct us to do so to fulfill legal obligations. We also reserve such a right to ensure the performance of a contract with you, protect our rights, preserve our offer, the safety of our employees, other users of the website, etc.
Personal data of users is collected and processed by us at the place of our registration, in Na Folimance 2155/15. Vinohrady, 120 00 Prague, Czech Republic. We reserve the right to share necessary user data with our suppliers of products and services to deliver our services better. We only work with trusted suppliers in the European Economic Area and guarantee the secure international transfer of your personal data only in accordance with applicable regulations.
Regular Updating of Personal Data by Users
In order to provide you with our full service, you need to keep your personal information up to date on our website. You can independently edit your data on the settings page of your account, or you can contact us using one of the methods specified in the Contact Us section, and we will help you update your data.
Data Retention and Security
We store user data for the reasonable amount of time necessary to complete the required processes. This can be any legal, accounting, tax, regulatory, reporting, or other legitimate purpose or requirement that we need to satisfy. If there are reasonable grounds for a possible legal dispute with you or in view of a complaint filed, we reserve the right to keep your personal data as long as it may be necessary. The required period of personal user data storage is determined based on the nature of such personal data, their sensitivity and assessment of the risks of disclosing your personal data, and the level of harm from their disclosure. We also take into account the applicable legal, financial, or other requirements and the possibility of using other methods and means to achieve the purposes for which we process your personal data.
User Rights Under the Law
If circumstances permit, you may be legally entitled to:
– make a data subject access request (DSAR) and receive a copy of your personal data that we hold.
– check the legality of our processing of your data and request the correction of incomplete or inaccurate personal data.
– object to the processing of your personal data if you believe that this has an impact on your fundamental rights and freedoms in the presence of legitimate interests from our side or a third party. In such a situation, we will be able to provide a compelling legal basis for processing your personal data, which will take precedence over your rights and freedoms.
– request the deletion of your personal data, which we have no reason to process, or where you have exercised your right to object to processing or data we have processed unlawfully. We may delete some data if it is necessary to comply with local laws. For certain legal reasons, it may not be possible to delete your data upon request, but we will notify you of this at the time of your request.
– request to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- If we must establish the accuracy of your information.
- If we may have processed your personal data unlawfully.
- If the storage of personal data is necessary for you to comply with legal requirements.
- When we have received your objection regarding the use of your personal data, and it is required to understand the picture fully.
– request the provision of your personal data to you or a third party in a structured and convenient format. This includes only those automated data for the use of which we have obtained your consent or the personal data necessary for the fulfillment of our contract.
You also have the right to revoke your consent given to your personal data processing at any time. If there are no legal obstacles, we will immediately begin to stop processing the information you have given your prior consent as soon as we receive notification that you want to withdraw your consent. In this case, the processing of your information until the withdrawal of consent is considered lawful.
You have the right and the ability to manage, update, and delete your personal data in your account, as well as to deactivate your account.
Every user has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority. But we always try to cater to our users and will be glad if you contact us to resolve the issues and situations that have arisen peacefully.